Help with financial, legal and work issues
Being a carer may create a range of financial, legal and work issues that previously you may not have had to manage.
Here are some useful and endorsed information, resources and links to help you with these issues.
Palliative Care Program
The Palliative Care team may:
- Refer you to the Supportive Care Team social worker
- Suggest that you speak with your own family or lawyer
- Refer you community services
- Prepare an Advanced Care Plan in consultation with your relative or friend and GP
- Organise volunteer transport to palliative care clinic appointments if needed
- Give you a Barwon Health Advance Care Planning brochure.
Helpful resources and links
Websites and other resources
Last Modified: Monday, 10 August 2020