Emergency Department referrals
IMPORTANT: please read the instruction documents below to ensure you successfully import the template you require.
- Importing templates into Medical Director
- Importing templates into Best Practice
- Importing templates into Zedmed
Emergency Department Telehealth consultations for Residential Aged Care Facilities
Geelong, Bellarine and Surfcoast RACFs can access Emergency Department consultations via telehealth. This service is available from 6pm to 10pm. For all life-threatening emergencies call 000.
In order to access a consultation the RACF must have:
- Called and spoken to the ED Telehealth clinician
- Faxed resident information form
To commence a video call, click https://videocall.direct/bh/ed and enter the resident’s details and the clinician's contact phone number.
Last Modified: Thursday, 29 April 2021
University Hospital Geelong
Ryrie St, Geelong 3220
Patient enquiries: 4215 0112
GP hotline for GPs only): 4215 1398
Fax: 4215 0214