Barwon Health Deakin Psychology Clinic
The psychology clinic is a partnership program with Deakin University providing focused, evidence-based treatment for a range of mental illnesses in group and individual formats.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Mood management course (10-week CBT program
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness based therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
Therapy is provided by clinical psychologists and provisional psychologists undertaking a Masters or doctorate in clinical psychology.
Last Modified: Tuesday, 07 July 2020
131 Myers Street, Geelong
Phone: 03 4215 8502
After Hours: 1300 094 187