What are you looking for?
Wallace Lodge is a state-of-the-art 108-bed facility featuring spacious design, modern decor, a contemporary colour scheme with natural lighting and connection to the external courtyards. The beautiful garden settings enhance emotional wellbeing and offer a sense of tranquillity.
It features pleasant surroundings in which to dine and socialise with family and fellow residents, including a multipurpose room, TV sitting room and kitchenette.
- Single room with private en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- Single room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- Shared room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of two
- All rooms feature overhead lifting system
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit (RAD), a daily payment (DAP), or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example, monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments. Click here for a full list of room prices.
- Hairdressing salon
- Two assisted bathrooms with a large Arjo spa bath
- Facility bus
- Shuttle bus service within the McKellar Centre precinct
- Onsite radiology
- 'Residential in Reach Program' which prevents admissions to the emergency department by providing residents with access to GPs and Aged/Palliative Nurse Practitioner to manage and treat residents within the facility, if appropriate
- Cafe 45 providing a range of healthy food options in a picturesque setting, overlooking the gardens of the Town Square precinct, including an amphitheatre and children's playground
- Contemplation centre
- Located on the McKellar Centre site with Inpatient Rehabilitation Services including palliative care and aged psychiatric services
- Telehealth program, enabling access to private medical specialists as required
- Residents Trust Account service.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 01 July 2020
45 - 95 Ballarat Road
North Geelong, Vic, 3215