What are you looking for?
Wallace Lodge is a modern 108-bed facility featuring spacious design, modern decor, a contemporary colour scheme with natural lighting and connection to the external courtyards. The beautiful garden settings enhance emotional wellbeing and offer a sense of tranquillity.
It features pleasant surroundings in which to dine and socialise with family and fellow residents, including a multipurpose room, TV sitting room and kitchenette.
- Single room with private en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- Single room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- Shared room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of two
- All rooms feature overhead lifting system
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit (RAD), a daily payment (DAP), or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example, monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
- Hairdressing salon
- Barwon Health Aged Care bus
- Onsite radiology
- 'Residential in Reach Program' which prevents admissions to the emergency department by providing residents with access to GPs and Aged/Palliative Nurse Practitioner to manage and treat residents within the facility, if appropriate
- Cafe 45 provides a range of healthy food options in a picturesque setting, overlooking the gardens of the Town Square precinct, which includes an amphitheatre and children's playground
- Contemplation centre
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services including palliative care and aged psychiatric services
- Telehealth program, enabling access to private medical specialists as required
- Residents Trust Account service
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Unit
- White Cottages
- Infection Prevention Services
- Community gardens
Last Modified: Friday, 23 December 2022
45 - 95 Ballarat Road
North Geelong, Vic, 3215