Skip to main content

Locations & services

Barwon Health Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Services offers a range of acute, subacute, specialist, residential, community inpatient and support services.

Please note, that referral pathways and linkages to Barwon Health services are included on our page for GPs and clinicians.

The following list details the range of public mental health services that Barwon Health provides. It gives an indication of the range of services offered, which may suit your circumstances or the person you are supporting. By phoning the triage phone number 1300 094 187, our team can work with you to determine which service may be appropriate or suitable. 

Last Modified: Thursday, 11 January 2024