Skip to main content

Find an expert

A GP is a good place to start in trying to find a psychiatrist, psychologist or counsellor in your area. You can also use the Find a Psychiatrist Service and the Find a Psychologist Service. For information about counsellors and mental health clinicians and how to find one, contact the National Health Services Directory.

Learn more about mental health experts and how they can help


Last Modified: Tuesday, 22 November 2022