Skip to main content

Contact us

We're here to help

To get in contact with Barwon Health Mental Health, Drugs and Alcohol Services:

If you are in an emergency situation and are worried about your safety, or someone else’s:


  Triple Zero (000)

For an immediate response.

If you are not in an emergency situation, call our Barwon Health 24/7 Mental Health, Alcohol and Drugs Services triage.

Help, information & referrals

  1300 094 187

Language, interpreting and translation supports

I need an interpreter

Find out more about how to organise an interpreter before your visit to one of our services.

If you do not speak English or need support with translation we can help.

How do I organise an interpreter?

Call the Barwon Health 24/7 Help, information & Referrals triage service for Mental Health, Alcohol and Drugs Services using the button below or dialing 1300 094 187:


Tell us you need an interpreter when you make contact with one of our services or on your admission. Our staff will make a booking for an interpreter in your preferred language. Interpreters are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Disability support

Barwon Health has a dedicated Disability Liaison Officer (DLO) team. Barwon Health DLOs are a multi-disciplinary team that supports people with disability, their families, and carers to access services at Barwon Health.

For more information click here, or contact the Disability Liaison Office on 0434 856 014 (Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm)

Tell us what you think

Your feedback is important to us. We welcome and value all feedback. If you have a compliment, complaint or general feedback about your experience with Barwon Health Please contact our Consumer Liaison Office either via post, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., phone or the online form provided, a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Our aim is to respond and resolve concerns as quickly and fairly as possible.  Please be assured that complaints will not affect ongoing care with Barwon Health. All feedback is private and confidential.  

Consumer Liaison Office
P.O. Box 281
University Hospital Geelong
Bellerine Street
Geelong VIC 3220

Phone: (03) 4215 1251

Freedom of Information (FOI) / Your health rights

The Freedom of Information Act 1982 gives you the right to apply for access to documents held by government agencies and ministers. You can also apply to amend personal information about you held by government agencies.

Last Modified: Friday, 14 July 2023