Radiation in Research Guidelines
The Radiation Protection Series No. 8 (RPS 8) Code of Practice for the Exposure of Humans to Ionizing Radiation for Research Purposes(ARPANSA, 2005) ensures researchers provide radiation exposure information that allows consent to be properly considered by research participants and Human Research Ethics Committees.
- Research Involving Ionising Radiation
- Research Involving Radiation Exposure of Human Volunteers
- Barwon Health Radiation Management Plan
- HREC Radiation Notification Letter (download)
- Medical Physics Risk Assessment Form
Last Modified: Wednesday, 11 May 2022