Barwon Health and Deakin University Research and Grand Round Webinar Series
Welcome to the Barwon Health and Deakin University Research and Grand Round Webinar Series. This amalgamation of the Barwon Health and Deakin University Research Webinar Program with the Barwon Health Grand Round Program recognises the significant crossover between the expertise of Barwon Health and Deakin University clinicians and researchers. We hope it will further encourage collaboration, translation and cross pollination of ideas.
The Series, held each Tuesday at 12:30pm, is open to clinicians, researchers and students.
Throughout the Series, we support poster viewing and interaction, host the Best Paper of the Year competition, and announce the poster prize winners.
Attend the event in person
- HERB Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Health Education & Research Building
- Preceded by lunch at 12:15pm in the HERB courtyard
View the webinar at UHG
Live streamed in the John Lindell Theatre, University Hospital Geelong
Join the webinar from your PC or device:
- Please click here to join. Webinar ID: 944 5508 2689
- Password (if you're asked for one): 50589711
- If you are having trouble, have questions or want instructions to join via teleconference, contact [email protected] or +61 (03) 4215 3389.
Keep up to date
- Subscribe to our weekly email here.
Missed a Webinar? Catch up here
To view a recording of Grand Round webinars, please contact [email protected]
- Tues 10 May: Our Planet, Our Health: Spotlight on Policy and Advocacy Efforts in Australia. Rebecca Patrick. Watch recording. Passcode c19f!$uW
- Tues 3 May: Interprofessional simulation. Kate McCloskey. Watch recording. Passcode Ss#^T4!&
- Tues 26 April: Dermatology. Joshua Elakis and Doug McColl. Watch recording. Passcode 1$Ajy*Z1
- Tues 5 April: Hepatitis C micro-elimination. Amanda wade. Watch recording. Passcode F8F^3zQh
- Tues 22 March: Delirium. Rosie Crone. Watch recording. Passcode h2s8+D.A
- Tues 15 March: Shannon Sahlqvist, Kim Anastasiou, Rebecca Patrick. Active Travel, Sustainable Food. Watch recording. Passcode b*ZL2trv
- Tues 8 March: Alison Yung. Detecting those at hgh risk of psychotic disorders. Watch recording. Passcode $KdLM%5A
- Tues 1 March: Paediatric SimComm. Kate McCloskey, Mike Forrester, Amy Linklater. Watch recording. Passcode !5X#DXcQ
- Tues 22 February: Spotlight on ECRs. Sam Dawson, Claire Young & Kanika Mehta. Watch recording. Passcode =g3U4wZ7
- Tues 14 February: BH DU Research Poster Showcase. Watch recording. Passcode qAmhK5X$
- Tues 8 February: Vern Plueckhahn Oration by Prof Sharon Lewin. Watch recording. Passcode 0=8d0!Ar
Virtual Research Poster Exhibition
Now you can enjoy the research posters submitted by our best and brightest Barwon Health and Deakin University researchers at your leisure.
We now invite you to take a virtual walk through the exhibition. Visit: http://www.bhduresearch.com/2021-posters.html
Last Modified: Wednesday, 11 May 2022