Barwon Health and Deakin University Research and Grand Round Series
Welcome to the Barwon Health and Deakin University Research and Grand Round Series. This amalgamation of the Barwon Health and Deakin University Research Seminar Program with the Barwon Health Grand Round Program recognises the significant crossover between the expertise of Barwon Health and Deakin University clinicians and researchers. We hope it will further encourage collaboration, translation and cross pollination of ideas.
The Series, held each Tuesday at 12:30pm, is open to clinicians, researchers and students.
Throughout the Series, we support poster viewing and interaction, host the Best Paper of the Year competition, and announce the poster prize winners.
Attend the event in person
- John Lindell Theatre, Level 4, University Hospital Geelong
- Preceded by lunch at 12:15pm in the John Lindell Theatre foyer
Join from your PC or device:
- Please click here to join. Webinar ID: 870 5301 4514
- Password: 267357
- If you are having trouble, have questions or want instructions to join via teleconference, contact [email protected] or +61 (03) 4215 3389.
Keep up to date
- Subscribe to our weekly email here.
Virtual Research Poster Exhibition
Now you can enjoy the research posters submitted by our best and brightest Barwon Health and Deakin University researchers. We invite you to take a virtual walk through the exhibition. Visit: bhduresearch.com/2023-posters
Last Modified: Wednesday, 21 February 2024