Congratulations to Western Alliance Emerging Research Grant recipients
The Western Alliance Emerging Researcher Grant initiative supports new and emerging researchers based in health settings across western Victoria to design and implement a research project in their local context.
Congratulations to these Barwon Health research leaders of the future for their successful grants:
- Renee Heard: Implementing a Risk Feeding Policy and Education Program for Multidisciplinary Clinicians Participating in Risk Feeding Practise at Barwon Health
- Adelene Hilbig: Management of possible cervical spine injury in paediatric patients in rural and regional emergency departments in Australia: a retrospective cohort study
- Jessica McDonald & Sarah Kelley: Making the call: Improving timely access to community health physiotherapy services
- Suzanne Rayner: Exploring perception and experience of leadership amongst emergency medicine practitioners
- Ben Spedding: Asymptomatic peripheral arterial disease (PAD): A community based multidisciplinary early intervention vascular clinic – A feasibility study