Andrew Love Cancer Centre Wellness Lounge
To maintain the safety of our patients and carers during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Wellness Lounge is currently closed.
We understand this is a hard time for everyone. If you have concerns or would like a chat please call 4215 3831. If unattended, leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to opening our doors again soon and will share a reopening date here when it is available.
Barwon Health's Andrew Love Cancer Centre (ALCC) Wellness Lounge provides support, care and community for patients and their families in the Geelong region.
Based on wellness centres such as the Olivia Newton John Centre and the Maggie Centres in the UK, the ALCC Wellness Lounge is a beautiful, relaxing and welcoming space.
Visitors may use the space to:
- Rest and be alone
- Share a sense of community
- Have a cup of tea and something to eat
- Use the massage chair
- Use the computers or iPads
- Find information
- Attend a support group or any event or activity being offered
- Make use of the free wig library
- Borrow a book, DVD or jigsaw puzzle
- Make use of donated items
- Wait for an appointment
ALCC Wellness Lounge Activities
Last Modified: Wednesday, 28 October 2020