Community Acute intervention Service Outreach Team
The Community Acute intervention Service Outreach Team is a seven day a week multidisciplinary service. The team provide acute assessments and brief intervention for consumers aged 16 to 65 years who are experiencing acute episodes of mental illness or distress and acute episodes of drug and alcohol use disorders.
- Acute mental health outreach assessments (in the consumers home where suitable)
- Early crisis intervention
- Referral to internal and external services
- Telephone phone support to consumers post emergency department presentation
- Evidence based brief intervention and acute treatment of mental health and or drug and alcohol presentations.
Phone 1300 094 187
Last Modified: Wednesday, 19 August 2020