Be Smokefree Clinics
With support and encouragement you can do it!
If you've been thinking about quitting smoking, you've probably been thinking about the many possible benefits....things like:
- Living healthier and feeling better
- Saving money
- Protecting your family from second-hand smoke
- Discouraging other members of your family from taking up smoking
But quitting can be tough, and it can take many attempts. That's why Barwon Health has set up a number of specialist Be Smokefree Clinics to give smokers the help they need.
Be Smokefree Clinics at Barwon Health
The Be Smokefree Clinics at Barwon Health provide individual support over a number of weeks.
This approach can be very helpful because:
- It helps you to understand why you smoke and why you want to quit
- It helps you to develop strategies for quitting or cutting back
- It provides you with regular support to manage through the quitting process
- It provides non-judgmental encouragement – even when you slip up
Our staff will also liaise with your general practitioner and other health professionals to make sure we consider your overall health concerns.
Give us a call or download the self-referral form in the service brochure.
Last Modified: Monday, 25 February 2019