Percy Baxter Lodges
Percy Baxter Lodge is located at the McKellar Centre on Ballarat Road Geelong. Percy Baxter Lodge is 82-bed facility offering a cosy, home-like environment in a beautiful garden setting that enhances emotional wellbeing. It features a warm and inviting shared area, with comfortable seating and pleasant surroundings in which to dine and socialise with fellow residents.
- Single room with shared ensuite, 15.5 square metres. Maximum occupancy of one.
- Single room with own ensuite, 15.5 square metres. Maximum occupancy of one.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit (RAD), a daily payment (DAP), or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example, monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
- Facility bus
- Shuttle bus service within the McKellar Centre precinct
- Onsite radiology
- 'Residential in Reach Program' which prevents admissions to the emergency department by providing residents with access to GPs and Aged/Palliative Nurse Practitioner to manage and treat residents within the facility, if appropriate
- Cafe 45 providing a range of healthy food options in a picturesque setting, overlooking the Town Square precinct, including an amphitheatre and children's playground
- Contemplation centre and spiritual care services
- Located on the McKellar Centre site with Inpatient Rehabilitation Services including palliative care and aged psychiatric services
- Telehealth program, enabling access to private medical specialists as required
- Residents Trust Account service
- Comprehensive lifestyle program
Last Modified: Wednesday, 01 July 2020
Address: McKellar Centre, 45 - 95 Ballarat Road, North Geelong, Vic, 3215
Car Parking: Available onsite
Phone Number: 03 4215 5200