Alan David Lodge
Alan David Lodge is a modern facility located on the Torquay Highway in Charlemont. Surrounded by rustic farmland, the country setting makes Alan David Lodge a peaceful and serene experience for people transitioning into high level care. The facility features spacious design, modern decor, a contemporary colour scheme with natural lighting and connection to external courtyards and the unique community garden precinct.
- Single room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- Shared room with shared en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of two
- Single room with private en suite and 15.5m2. Maximum occupancy of one
- All rooms feature overhead manual lifting system
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit (RAD), a daily payment (DAP), or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example, monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
- Hairdressing salon
- Community garden
- 'Residential in Reach Program' which prevents admissions to the emergency department by providing residents with access to doctors and Aged/Palliative Nurse Practitioner to manage and treat residents within the facility, if appropriate
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services including palliative care and aged psychiatric services
- Telehealth program, enabling access to private medical specialists as required
- Men's Shed
Last Modified: Friday, 23 December 2022
Address: 382 Torquay Road, Charlemont
Phone: 03 4215 6501