Let us know if you can’t come to my appointment
Changing or cancelling your appointment:
1. May cause a delay in your treatment
2. Will prevent another patient from being offered an appointment
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, it is vital let us know as soon as possible.
If you fail to contact us, you will be discharged from our service and a letter will be sent to you and your GP notifying you of this.
Updating your contact details
You can update your contact details online here
How to let us know:
- Fill out the electronic form here to change or cancel your appointment and we will contact you with another appointment time
- Or contact us by telephone on 421 51396 during business hours.
There are two main Outpatient sites at Barwon Health: the existing Outpatient Department in Bellerine Centre, level three of Geelong Hospital, and the Outpatient Annexe on the corner of Bellerine and Lt Ryrie streets.
Directions to Outpatient Department from main entrance (Bellerine Centre Level 3):
- Walk in glass sliding doors of hospital main entrance
- Turn right after electronic bank machine
- Walk through glass sliding doors then turn left and proceed to Outpatient reception.
Directions to the Outpatient Annexe:
- 66 Bellerine St, opposite Geelong Hospital main entrance
Directions to Outpatient Department from Bellerine Centre Level 4 (Myers St entrance):
- Walk past Maternity reception to Bellerine Centre lifts
- Go down one floor to Bellerine Centre Level 3
Walk out of lifts turn right and right again and proceed to Outpatient reception.
Metered parking is available on Myers and Bellerine streets.
Clinics in the Outpatient Department:
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedics – adult and paediatrics
- Paediatric Surgery
Clinics in the Outpatient Annexe:
- Pregnancy care
- Diabetes Referral Centre
- Pain Management Unit
- Liver clinic
- Infectious disease clinic
- Sexual health clinic
- Gastroenterology clinic - review clinic only
- Respiratory clinic- review clinic only
- Refugee Health Clinic - adults and paediatrics
All patients should check in to the main reception in either location, according to the clinic you're attending. Please contact 4215 1390 for all enquiries regarding clinics in the Outpatient Department and Outpatient Annexe.
Other Outpatient clinics in Geelong Hospital:
- Cardiology Outpatients is located in Kardinia House level 4
- Neurology Outpatients is located in Kardinia House level 2
- Renal Outpatients is located in Rotary House, Ryrie Street
- Endocrinology Outpatients is located in the Douglas Hocking Research Institute