Our website has undergone a face-lift!
Welcome to the new-look Barwon Health website.
The site has been updated to give users a more streamlined experience and help you find what you’re looking for, faster.
Key features of the new site include:
• Refreshed colour scheme and style
• Streamlined A-Z listing of all health services
• ‘Suggest a change’ link at the bottom of the site in case we’ve missed something
• More mobile friendly pages, given just under half our users are viewing on a mobile device
• Fewer menus to navigate
• Google map of all services
• Scrolling news feed on home page
• Improved search function
• Revised media section including 'Find an expert', photo gallery and links to Barwon Health videos
• Date stamp on content pages
The project to refresh this website has involved working closely with consumer representatives and staff in key areas of the organisation to find out what they wanted in a new site.
Public Affairs and Communications manage all media relations at Barwon Health.
Media phone: 03 4215 1119 Note: This phone number is not for COVID-19 (coronavirus) information. Please call 1800 675 398 for general information.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5pm
Email: [email protected]
Filter by tags
- barwon health
- University Hospital Geelong
- Emergency Department
- mental health
- Deakin University
- Barwon Health North
- Advance Care Planning
- Andrew Love Cancer Centre
- Northern Suburbs
- McKellar Centre
- women's health