Our website has undergone a face-lift!
Welcome to the new-look Barwon Health website.
The site has been updated to give users a more streamlined experience and help you find what you’re looking for, faster.
Key features of the new site include:
• Refreshed colour scheme and style
• Streamlined A-Z listing of all health services
• ‘Suggest a change’ link at the bottom of the site in case we’ve missed something
• More mobile friendly pages, given just under half our users are viewing on a mobile device
• Fewer menus to navigate
• Google map of all services
• Scrolling news feed on home page
• Improved search function
• Revised media section including 'Find an expert', photo gallery and links to Barwon Health videos
• Date stamp on content pages
The project to refresh this website has involved working closely with consumer representatives and staff in key areas of the organisation to find out what they wanted in a new site.
Public Affairs and Communications manage all media relations at Barwon Health.
Media phone: 03 4215 1119
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5pm
Email: [email protected]
Please call the media phone for all urgent, after-hours requests.
Filter by tags
- barwon health
- University Hospital Geelong
- Emergency Department
- mental health
- Deakin University
- Advance Care Planning
- McKellar Centre
- Andrew Love Cancer Centre
- palliative care
- women's health
- Barwon Health Foundation