Barwon Best Care Awards 2021 Art Competition
Each year at Barwon Health, the Barwon Best Care Awards are held to celebrate the incredible work our staff do. The Barwon Best Care Awards are focused on aligning the health service and its community on delivering the highest quality care to every patient, every day.
This year, a ‘community engagement’ element has been introduced to the Barwon Best Care Awards. This initiative involves students producing a piece of artwork, with inspiration drawn from one of the five Barwon Health Values:
• Respect: We respect the people we connect with
• Compassion: We show compassion for the people we care for and work with
• Commitment: We are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do
• Accountability: We take accountability for what we do and act with integrity
• Innovation: We drive innovation for better care
This initiative encourages high school students from across the Geelong region to create and submit a piece of artwork, which will be presented to the Barwon Best Care Awards winners. The artwork will be displayed within Barwon Health and the winning entrants will receive a prize to support them to continue with their art studies.
The competition is open to any current year 7-12 students in the Geelong region. The original artwork will need to be completed at A3 size, and will need to be able to be digitally reproduced. The art competition terms and conditions, along with an entry form, will need to be completed by each entrant and submitted along with their artwork. These are available for download here:
• Barwon Best Care Awards: art competition terms and conditions
• Barwon Best Care Awards: art competition entry form
Submissions close Thursday 18 November 2021.
We look forward to seeing some amazing art work submissions from the Geelong region high school students!
Queries? Please contact:
P: 4215 8922
E: [email protected]
Switchboard: 03 4215 0000
Public Affairs & Communications: [email protected]
Filter by tags
- barwon health
- University Hospital Geelong
- Emergency Department
- mental health
- Deakin University
- Barwon Health North
- Advance Care Planning
- Andrew Love Cancer Centre
- Northern Suburbs
- McKellar Centre
- women's health