Physiotherapy antenatal education
Barwon Health physiotherapy offers physiotherapy antenatal education sessions for women during pregnancy. The information covered in the education sessions is also available in other locations on this website. Please click each hyperlink to access this.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the physiotherapy antenatal sessions are being run online via Webex. They are a one-off session which covers the following topics:
- How and why to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles during pregnancy and after birth
- How to take care of your bladder and bowel
- How to help your aches and pains in pregnancy and after birth
- Safe exercise in pregnancy and after birth
- Postnatal recovery
Physiotherapy antenatal education sessions run:
- Online via Zoom
- Weeknights 6pm - 8pm (2 hours)
Location: online via Zoom.
To book a class please call Allied Health Reception on 4215 0826.
You may attend a physio antenatal session at any stage during your pregnancy.
There is no cost to attend a physiotherapy antenatal education session.
Last Modified: Tuesday, 06 December 2022
If you have any questions about our physiotherapy antenatal education sessions please contact:
Allied Health Reception
Ph (03) 4215 0826