The contact number for all Community Health and Rehabilitation enquiries is 1300 715 673.
Barwon Health has five major community health centres that provide a range of services to the Barwon region.
They are located in:
- Community health programs – group and individual consultation, allied health, community nursing
- Planned activity groups
- Wound care
- Respecting Patient Choices®
- Hospital Admission Risk Program (HARP)
- Palliative care
- Carer Respite and Carelink Services (FreeCall 1800 052 222)
This program is jointly funded by the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.
Referral to Community Health & Rehab Services speech pathology services
- Parents / carers can contact Information & Access Services directly on 1300 715 673
- Professionals (kindergarten teachers, general practitioners, paediatricians, preschool field officers etc) can complete the referral form on the right hand side of this page. The information you provide will assist in triaging your client’s referral.